Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Ohuhu Electronic Bug Fly Zapper Mosquito Killer



This Ohuhu Electronic Bug Fly Zapper Mosquito Killer is a lot better than I was expecting. I had used a solar bug zapper in the past that didn't seem to do anything. So I wasn't sure what to expect out of this. The pictures made it look like it was meant to be at a gas station or something. I just wasn't sure it would help with our issue of house flies.

We live in a rural area, but we have trash pick up. The problem is the only convenient place to put our outdoor trash can is right by our back deck. I have back issues and if I want to be able to take the trash our, moving the outdoor trash can anywhere else is not a possibility.

Unfortunately flies get into the trash, then when we have nice weather and I want to open the back door we end up with flies in the house. These aren't your average flies either. These are brave, land on your face, and land on your cup of coffee with it 2 inches from your mouth kind of flies which are a pain in the butt. Surprisingly this Ohuhu bug zapper works beyond what I was expecting.



What You Need to Know About the Ohuhu Bug Zapper:


- Works on at least flies, moths, and mosquitoes.

- Works fast.

- Draws in the bugs quickly.

- Occasionally you will see a bug get zapped and it will smoke a tiny bit. This is normal since it is zapping the fly.

- Tray is easily removed to dump dead bugs.

- Bugs stuck to the zapper fall off if you tap the front of the zapper.

- Indoor or Outdoor We've had success using in our kitchen, bedroom, and back deck.

- Can be hung or just sat on the floor.

- Powerful 20 Watt: Two 10 Watt UV light emits wavelength light to effectively attract insects towards the electricity panes with up to 10,000 working hour lifespan

Covers up to a range of 320 square feet.






Overall this Ohuhu Electronic Bug Zapper is awesome. I am so glad we got it. Flies are nasty creatures, and other than tics, they are my least favorite bug. I am glad to know that we now have an easy way to get rid of them without me spraying poison around my home or my dog chasing them down and eating them like they are a snack! You can get your own bug zapper here.




No comments:

Post a Comment