Friday, September 2, 2016

ChiroDoc Heated Coccyx Cushion - Ergonomic Seat Cushion - Perfect For Coccyx & Tailbone Pain Relief



I have severe issues with my spine. I have 3 herniated disks, 2 of which are in my lower lumbar, with a diagnosis of Degenerative disk disease likely coming soon. Unfortunately because of these issues I often dial with painful sciatica and nerve pain that runs between my hips, through to my coccyx, and down my legs. The only relief I get is usually from laying in a hot bath. The pain relief is minimal, but then I lose that relief as soon as I get out of the tub. On top of that, climbing in and out of the tub when sciatica is bothering me is hard to do. So I was really excited about trying this heated coccyx cushion.



What you need to know about it:

  • The heat starts out very slow, you'll think it isn't going to heat up, but it will.
  • Sitting on it while it heats up helps you better tell how hot it will get.
  • Wearing jeans or thick material is going to make this less effective. Ideally wear something thin.
  • The USB cord is 4 feet 8 inches long. So it can easily hook to your computer.
  • It does not come with a wall plug, but if you have the type of regular charger plug that allows you to unplug your USB, then you can plug this into that, and use it with the wall outlet.
  • The cushion is 3 inches thick.
  • The cover removes easily.
  • You can plug into a car charger.








Overall I am very happy that I have found something to give me at least a little bit of comfort without the struggle of having to climb in and out of the tub when pain is bad. I think this would also be a great product for women with painful back pain during their menstrual cycle, plus side if you are cramping you can lay on your stomach on it. I'm happy about this heated coccyx cushion!


3 inch memory foam!

No comments:

Post a Comment