Tuesday, September 6, 2016

iJoy Matte Finish Premium Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless Headphones



I got these iJoy Matte Finish Premium Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless Headphones for my 10 year old to go with his new phone. I have realized that any headphones with cords or wires are a no go in or house. They always end up with shorts in the wires. Headphones are without a doubt a must around here. With three kids, all 3 with tablets, and 2 with phones I just don't want to hear the constant noise from the devices. We have tried lots of Bluetooth headphones and ear buds. These are a very cool set.



What you need to know:

  • These are Bluetooth so no wires
  • Volume and sound can be changed on the side of the headphones. Every button you need is right there for you.

  • Adjustable for comfort. I tried them on myself, and my 10 and 12 year old's both tried them too. Good fit for all 3 of us.

  • You can insert a micro sd card if you don't want to have to deal with bluetooth.

  • They withstand my son walking about 40 feet from his tablet with no issues.

  • They look very nice. Color on the Orange is great, and the silicone type feel is nice.

  • Collapsible

  • Battery Life is 6-8 hours

  • Come in multiple colors for everyone in your house! 






Overall the iJoy Matte Finish Premium Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless Headphones are awesome. Especially if you don't want to pay an arm and a leg for a pair. If you want to get your own pair you can find them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment