Saturday, September 17, 2016

Looking For Quality Water Shoes?



So summer for us means a lot of things, but one thing that is a must is water! Sometimes it is our pool, but often it is the lake or the beach. We have many lakes within an hour of our home. So we love being able to get out and take the kids for a day at the lake.






One of the few problems with this is the way the bottom of the lake feels for my autistic son. He is very sensory. He loves swimming. Actually he is 10 and swims better than I do. However, the feeling of the bottom of the lake makes him very uncomfortable. So we have to have water shoes for him. The problem is many on the market actually fall apart withing a few uses. So we decided to get him these Fenda water shoes to give them a try.





We have been to the lake 3 days since getting these. We are usually there for 4-6 hours each time. My son wore these all three times and no signs of them falling apart yet. The only downside is I got him the light grey and I should have known better. We have lots of red clay down here, and unfortunately the red clay has stained them up a bit. That is my fault though.






My son said they fit great! He didn't have any problems with them hurting his feet or anything. Overall I have to say this is a pretty good pair of water shoes.



I got this product at a discount in exchange for my willingness to write an unbiased, honest review about this product to help buyers make an informed decision. I am in no way affiliated with this company. If you would like to buy these Fenda Water Shoes you can find them here.




I got this product at a discount in exchange for my willingness to write an unbiased, honest review about this product to help buyers make an informed decision. I am in no way affiliated with this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment