Sunday, September 11, 2016

Easy@Home Deluxe TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator For Fibromyalgia and Sciatica



I have fibromyalgia and a bad back. My spine needs surgery which I keep refusing to get because I have heard to many horror stories. Unfortunately because of the two things combined sometimes my paid can be beyond miserable. I get horrible sciatica, so I was really hoping this Easy@Home Deluxe TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator would ease that. Thankfully it does help.

If you are using this for sciatica put on sticky around the lower back part where pain starts, then the other sticky on that side can go about halfway down your butt. It knocks the pain out temporarily to where it is at least manageable. Best and easiest to have someone who can help you hook it on.





What You Need to know About the Easy@Home Tens Unit-

 



  • 6 location settings, but one is the neck, and I don't think this should be used on the neck. I tried my lower back of neck and it got yanked off real fast!
  • Timer lets you set for 20, 40, or 60 minutes so it will go off on it's own.
  • 10 speed intensity is great. Start at low number and work your way up.
  • I have used this for 6 nights in a row and it is still working great, and sticky pads are still sticky.
  • It can reduce muscle pain, but for severe pain have some common sense and don't expect this to cure you.
  • It's less than $40, don't expect it to perform like a $500 piece of equipment.
  • It helps a lot for sore achy muscles, my fibromyalgia, and my sciatica. 
  •  



Overall I love it. For such an affordable price I was honestly a bit surprised by how well it works on me. If you want to order your own Easy@Home TENS Unit, you can find one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment