Monday, August 1, 2016

Quality Seat Covers ~ Leader Accessories Universal 11 Piece Seat Covers



Why should I be excited about getting the Leader Accessories Universal seat covers for my van? Well one year ago next month I told my husband we would never buy another vehicle unless we had cash. I was to a point where I could no longer justify spending $400 on a car payment and another $100 on full coverage insurance. It was ridiculous.

We live in a rural county in a rural state. A house payment is less than the cost of paying off a car! So when February of this year came along and we were talking about buying another car one thing was for sure. I wasn't going to be buying anything unless we could pay cash for it! So I finally found a mini van that had low mileage and was in good shape on the outside.  So of course there was a catch. The van had been used as a work vehicle. The inside was no where near the clean I was wanting.

So we bought the van. A week later I left it with one of the best car detailers in our area. He worked on my van for hours, and it still didn't come out nicely. It was a bit of a disappointment. So this is why seat covers are something worth getting me excited!



 Leader Accessories Universal 11 Piece Seat Covers


Installing these looked confusing at first. When I looked at them and saw all the straps I thought I was in for trouble. Those straps though were a life saver! The back bench seat along with the front seats come in top and bottom sections. This way you don't have to spend an hour installing one seat cover. 

The bench seats come with straps that go under the seat. That way no matter how rough the kids get the bench seat cover will stay in it's place. It also has zippers to make room for seat buckles and for the safety straps for my daughters car seat. 

The installation took about 30 minutes for us to do together. Though I admit we spent probably 10 of those minutes cleaning the crumbs from under the car seat. So all in all these were great seat covers, and one thing is for sure they look a lot better than my seats looked before! 

If you are looking for a good quality set of seat covers you can buy your own Leader Accessories Universal Seat Covers  here.





No comments:

Post a Comment