Friday, August 26, 2016

I-Mate 7-day Programmable Digital Timer Switch



Are you tired of having to remember to turn something on or off every night? Would like to know that you don't have to worry about remembering an extra thing to do at the end of a long day? I know I had a bad habit of forgetting to turn off the aquarium every night. By the time the day is over, I get the kids in bed, and manage to clean up a bit of the mess around the house my poor fishes are the last thing on my mind.






Don't worry they are well cared for, they just have no sense of day or night. I always remember to turn it on in the mornings because that is when I feed them, but I just hate the hassle of remembering to turn it off at night. So this I Mate Programmable Digital Timer Switch is now making my life easier and my fish might actually start knowing what it is like to have a full night of dark.

This digital time is easy to set up, and best of all, once you have it set up you don't have to worry about it anymore! It just keeps on working without giving it another thought.






Since my fish light is plugged into a power strip, I just plug the power strip into the timer. At Christmas time we put our Christmas tree near this same spot, so we will now be able to plug our Christmas tree lights into the power strip and the timer will turn them off at the same time it turns off the aquarium.

So no matter if you are looking for something to turn off your computer, your kid's video game system, Christmas lights, your lamp, or even just to keep your house lit while you are on vacation the I-Mate Programmable Digital Timer is your solution. You can find one for yourself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment