Monday, August 8, 2016

Bento Lunch Box Containers ~ Getting Back to School Ready



Is it that time already? I have been having a hard time this summer. My youngest child is going off to school in less than two weeks. The baby of 3 will move on and leave mommy home to work all day alone. I should be happy right? My day will be easier. Working from home will be easier! No, here I sit stressing over every little thing. My latest stress were her lunches. I needed good lunch box containers that were not going to leak, but would have easy open lids that she could handle. These Bento Lunch Boxes are my life saver!




This set comes with 7 lunch box containers. So I am covered for all 5 days of the week, plus a couple extras to send my husband to work with.

I let my husband test them out. His work fridge is usually so packed that he has to put his lunch in sideways. I figured if they didn't leak on their side for 6 hours then it was probably safe to say they would hold up for my daughter. So I sent him in with a nice full lunch including one side full of gravy. He told me that he didn't have any problems at all. Not even a tiny leak!

On top of not leaking, they are thick. They don't feel flimsy like some of the containers I have had in the past. The lid is very secure, but at the same time it is very easy to get off for myself, and my 5 year old only has to put a bit of strength behind pulling it off.








Also all off these are BPA free which sure makes me feel more comfortable about using them. To top it all off the best thing about this product is the warranty. They come with a 2 year guarantee! TWO YEARS! So that gives me some peace of mind about their ability to withstand lots of use.





Overall I think the Bento Lunch Box Containers are great! They certainly saved me a good bit of stress. I'm glad my daughter won't have to worry about them leaking out into her backpack.

If you would like to get some Bento Lunch Box Containers yourself you can find them here.


No comments:

Post a Comment