Tuesday, June 7, 2016

SwissVita Micrite 3D Eye Cream Review



I got this product at a discount to review it. The idea of reviewing something and having tested the product in a certain amount of time is nothing new to me. Sadly with this product the time given simply didn't feel like enough time. I was given 2 weeks.

The reason I feel like it wasn't enough time is I liked the product, I really did. Sadly it didn't really do a lot in 2 weeks. So I'm sure you are thinking 'Well it must just not be a good product'. I really don't think that is the issue.


Why I liked SwissVita Micrite 3D Eye Cream

When I first used SwissVita I felt some tightening around my eyes. I felt it working, I just couldn't see the difference. As it absorbed the skin around my eyes felt softer. 

After a week using this product I discovered it worked nicely for helping with the morning swelling I have above my eyes. Due to all the medicines I take before going to sleep at night, I usually wake up with what I call a medicine hang over. Which is the feeling like my eyes are going to close all on their own with that awful groggy feeling. Well the reason my eyes feel like they are going to close on their own is because the medicine puts me into such a heavy sleep, my top eyelids actually swell. 

The SwissVita would reduce that swelling within 10-15 minutes of applying it. Normally it takes around an hour for that swelling to go down. 

What I Didn't Like About SwissVita Micrite 3D Eye Cream

Honestly there wasn't a lot that I didn't like about it. However the biggest issue was the fact that it did nothing for dark circles or wrinkles. So why did I still like the product if it didn't help those things? Well simply, How many of you have bought ANY wrinkle cream and it actually worked in 2 weeks or less? Probably not many! These things take time. Wrinkles don't show up over night! They take time to develop and they take time to soften. 

I really have a good feeling about this product and if I start to see more improvements over time I will update this post. 

The product is not a cream. I am not sure who decided to market it as a cream, but it is more like a gel or serum. Certainly not what us Americans consider a cream. 

Overall I would give SwissVita Micrite 3D Eye Cream a 3 out of 5 right now. It is a nice product that goes on nicely and feels great.


No comments:

Post a Comment