Thursday, June 23, 2016

Eco-Friendy Bamboo Cutting Board and Chopping Board With 4 Plastic Drawers Review



A little about me. I am a homesteading mother of 3. Our garden is big enough that in the spring, summer, and fall we only use veggies and fruits that we grow. I literally cook between 7 and 20 times a week! We NEVER eat out, and by never, I really mean we eat out maybe twice a year. I simply have the time to cook every night and we prefer the taste of home cooked versus restaurant food.

So when I got the opportunity to review a cutting board I was super excited. I mean as much as I cut up at dinner a cutting board is a pretty important part of my kitchen! The average night has a minimum of onions, garlic, peppers, and potatoes chopped.

The Eco-Friendy Bamboo Cutting Board and Chopping Board With 4 Plastic Drawers is made of sustainable bamboo, which in itself is a huge plus in my books. Bamboo can be grown, harvested, and regrown so fast that we don't have to worry as much about destroying the environment. On top of that bamboo actually looks quite nice.







If you notice between the drawers you can see that they actually fit in like a drawer on a dresser would. So you can move the cutting board around without the bowls getting out of place. The first night I tried this out with just Onions and Mushrooms, however the second night I used bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and peppers. It handled it all easily!

The Eco-Friendly Bamboo Cutting board is very easy to clean. Just takes a couple seconds when I am done chopping to get it clean.

I really looked for things to complain about, however I couldn't find anything. I've used it a total of 3 dinners and 2 breakfasts so far and I haven't come up with one thing I don't like about it. It's all around a great addition to our kitchen. I actually threw away my other board that was beyond scratched up and a pain to clean!





You can get your Eco-Friendy Bamboo Cutting Board and Chopping Board With 4 Plastic Drawers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment