Saturday, June 11, 2016

Home Remedy to Get Rid of Melasma, Mask of Pregnancy, or Dark Spots




What is Melasma? 

Melasma is darkening of the skin in splotches or spots. In pregnancy it is called the Mask of Pregnancy. I have no idea why they call it that. They made it sound like something nice. I can tell you first hand it is not. 

Typically Melasma appears:
  • Upper Cheek
  • Nose
  • Forehead 
  • Upper Lip
It can appear like a dirt spot above the lip or a large freckle on the cheeks.




My Experience Using Home Remedies For Dark Spots

The list of things I have tried over the last 5 years is long. Something I have figured out is there is no getting rid of them permanently as long as I continue to go out in the sun. It doesn't matter if I use a 70SPF I still end up getting them back as soon as spring comes around.  

So while I have found many things that work to get rid of them, they always come back. So I was on the hunt for a solution that would actually work to get rid of my dark spots during the summer to at least keep them from getting too bad. I'm stubborn. I refuse to stay out of the sun. I've got gardens that need planting, kids that need playing with, lakes that need fishing, and pools that need swimming! 

My Summer Home Remedy For Dark Spots

Items you will need:

  • Organic Coconut Oil
  • Super Vitamin C Serum (You can find it here:http://www.amazon.com/Super-Vitamin-Serum-Ascorbic-Acid/dp/B01E0DO7GU/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8)
  • Lemon Juice





Mixing:

Mix 3 teasoons of organic Coconut Oil with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 dropper full of Super Vitamin C Serum. Place your mixture in the fridge for 20 minutes. It will form a soft solid. Because of the lemon juice it will not make a full solid

New York Biology Super Vitamin C is an amazing vitamin C product that can be alone or with other products. Mixing it with the lemon juice and Coconut oil provides a great remedy for dark spots, but also helps with wrinkles.

Within 2 weeks of trying this product I saw considerable improvement in the dark spot above my lip.




No comments:

Post a Comment