Thursday, June 23, 2016

LIG Group Bluetooth 3.0 Portable Wireless Speaker Review



I've been getting really big into getting Bluetooth speakers lately. I love having one in every room. Having a house with 5 people in it can get a bit noisy, and I have found to gain some control over the madness the best thing to do is turn on some music.

Time to clean, turn on music.
Time to brush teeth, turn on some music!
Time to go play in the pool, turn on some music.

Music is really the best medicine, and the best attention gainer. When the kids are fussing with each other, blasting a song always makes them stop.





LIG Group Bluetooth 3.0 Portable Wireless Speaker

For a small speaker I was pleasantly surprised by the loudness of this LIG Bluetooth speaker. The volume is loud enough to drown out the sounds of Minecraft which is always going in our house. It is also loud enough to still hear while the kids are playing loudly in the pool. 

The Bluetooth connects easily. No issues at all, and we have connected 4 different devices to it and all connected easily. 

The LIG Bluetooth speaker is super light weight. Only half a pound. It's also water resistant, not water proof, but this certainly helps when I am by the pool and have to deal with the occasional splash. 

The only con to this device is the radio feature. If you are living in the city you probably won't have an issue. However I live in the country, very rural. I get all of 2 channels. I get a religious channel and a talk radio channel. So the radio part is pointless for me. 

That one con though was not a big one. I can easily play youtube videos, pandora, or other music playlists from my phone. 

If you would like to try this out, you can find it here. For the price and size it is a great bluetooth speaker! 

No comments:

Post a Comment