Saturday, July 2, 2016

Awesome Silicone Gloves For Cooking



Anything cooking? YES please! What is it about silicone that makes me drawn to it like a cat to a fish tank? Well it's shiny and soft, and flexible, and well I just like how it looks! It really doesn't matter if it is a silicone cookie sheet or a silicone nose ring, I'm drawn in!

Yes I'm weird. Yes I am okay with that! :) So I had been looking for a good set of silicone gloves for cooking. Mostly because I hate how nasty pot holders get and how gross I feel putting my hand in the soft glove. I know I have been lazy and not thrown them in the washing machine nearly enough. So I am basically sticking a bacteria covered mess on my hand and on my food. Then I feel bad for being lazy. In my defense I am a mom of 3 who is busy, but still I wanted a way to get rid of the hassle!






So I was a bit nervous about these even though I loved how they looked. I tried them out the other night when I was making stuffed bell peppers. The garden is getting big and I am having to find ways to put to use the stuff we are growing.

I was amazed at how well they worked! Even though my oven was at 400 degrees, all I felt was some mild warmth when I pulled them out the oven. Yay! When I was done I just put dawn on my gloved hands and washed my 'hands' with the gloves on.

No more having to remember to grab these when I am washing clothes. Nope! Just wash my hands when I am done and I am good to go! I really love these. I think they are a great addition to my kitchen. If you want some you can order some here.


No comments:

Post a Comment