Thursday, July 14, 2016

I Got My Homophobia Is A Social Disease T Shirt!



Ahh yes. I try sometimes to stay away from my personal opinions. I don't much like starting arguments. However in the recent months I have had it up to my ears with homophobic people.

Let me start with saying I am a Bi Sexual 33 year old woman who is in a heterosexual marriage. Just because I married a man though, does not make me less Bi Sexual. I have been attracted to females and males my whole life. I didn't choose to be attracted to women, I just was.

I remember being a preteen and having a huge crush on TLC's Left Eye (RIP). When I started seeing the phrase Homosexuality is a social disease I was infuriated. The idea of implying people just choose to be attracted to the same sex is as silly as saying people choose to be straight! So when I was given the opportunity to try out this shirt I was very excited!

See I live in the South. Not only do I live in the south, but I also live in a small town. I don't know what it is about these small southern towns, but there are some of the most homophobic people I have ever seen.  So what's better than a shirt to make them see where I stand on the issue?







Not only was I excited about the words, but the color is one of my favorite colors also. In this state the Carolina Gamecocks are a pretty important college football team, and all of my shirts for them are also this color. So I was happy with it.

The size was exactly what I was expecting. So when you order from this company you know what you are getting. No having your shirt show up just for it too be way too small because it was sized in another country.

It feels durable, and after washing per the instructions it did NOT shrink! The best thing about this shirt is not the color, the material, or it's durability. The BEST part of this shirt are the words. I love watching the people around here read it. Either they look up at me with a smile, or their homophobic selves are disgusted with it and it shows!

I am loving everything about it! I wish I had one in every color because I would wear them all the time just to watch people's reactions!


Get yourself one today here because Homophobia IS a Social Disease!

Excuse the lack of makeup and my hair looking a mess!



No comments:

Post a Comment