Monday, October 31, 2016

Jew Jewelry ~ Cheap Jewish Gift Ideas

I told a friend of mine I was writing an article about cheap Jewish gifts, and the first words she blurted out were "Cheap? Jews don't want cheap". This led for a hilarious conversation, because while the generalization is a bit much, it is mostly true. Unfortunately there are quite a few of us #BrokeJews! So we want to get nice stuff, that looks expensive without the high dollar price tag!

So I went on the hunt for affordable Jewish jewelry that didn't look so cheap. My thought for cheap Jewish jewelry is usually between $25 and $50. Any less than $25 would probably LOOK cheap! So I pass on most of those items. I was happy to find lots of cute items. Way more than I expected. Here are the top 3 I found.


Jewish Gifts ~ Jew Jewelry


Out of the top 3 pieces this beautiful yet simple ring is the first one I have actually bought, though the other 2 are on my list for 'Buy ASAP'. I have had this ring about 2 weeks now and the only time it has come off my finger was long enough to have gallbladder surgery, and even went back on my finger on the car ride home.

This is an 18K Gold plated Judaica ring.I love that it is imported directly from Israel. My Hebrew needs a bit of work, I am not 100% sure what it says and only can read part of it, but the website says it says 'May G-d Bless You and Keep You'. I think it more accurately may say 'May Lord Bless You and Keep You'. At $29.88 it fits the cheap Jewish gifts list in my head, and it is a beautiful enough Jewish ring that it is certainly a well spent $30!







This sterling silver Star of David necklace is simply gorgeous! The jewelry is a perfect cheap Jewish gift. The pendant showcases a classic elegant design featuring a filigree Star of David charm sparkling with beautiful Cubic Zirconia stones that decorate this unique pendant. Get it for your friend, family member, or treat yourself for a classic timeless style.The Star of David charm is a must have piece for most Jewish women. So for $29.99 this cheap Jewish gift is a sure thing for almost anyone!





This Silver Judaica Charm Bracelet with hearts and Star of David is an adorable cheap Jewish gift idea for the young person in your life. It isn't over the top religious. It's something beautiful yet young and fun, so it is perfect for the young woman or daughter in your life, but don't cut this product short, I know plenty of Jewish women in the 50+ age group that would love the whimsy of this piece! At $40 this is the perfect cheap Jewish gift.


So now you have a bracelet, a necklace, and a beautiful ring which are all affordable. When looking for cheap Jewish gift ideas always remember to look for products that are not so cheap that they will turn green on someone within a few days. Look for Gold plated or Sterling Silver. Hopefully one of these three picks will be the right cheap Jewish gift for your friend or loved one! 






No comments:

Post a Comment